The recipe for apple pie “24 cm“: high and super soft, give a touch to your delicious breakfasts and is beautiful to be presented at the table. But what is the secret to make it so soft?
Here is the apple pie that is the highest: the famous “24 cm“! Follow step by step recipe to cook and you will see that change impress your guests will be easy.
First grated rind of one lemon in a very large bowl that can hold all the apples. Then squeeze the lemon juice: Peel and slice the four apples and place in a bowl with the juice, the grated lemon zest and maraschino. Let macerate the apples into the mixture for about 15 minutes.
Egg yolk 1
Whole milk 100ml
Lemon zest - 1
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
00 flour 250g
Apricot jam 200g
Sugar for dusting -
er marinated apples
Rum 130 gr
Oven / Whip electric / Mold
1) Peel apples, cut into slices and spread in a baking dish.
2) Add sugar and rum, cover with plastic wrap and marinate for about 1 hour.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the batter: Cut the butter into pieces and add it in a bowl with the sugar; then amalgamete the two ingredients with the electric whisk.
4) Add the lemon zest and mix.
5) Add the egg and mix again with electric whips.
6) Add the milk and stir.
7) Sift the flour and add to the mixture, stirring from the bottom up, so as not to remove the batter.
8) Finally, add the yeast sifting; then stir always from the bottom upwards.
9) Butter the baking dish and spread the bottom sugar evenly.
10) Arrange the apple slices, well drained from the marinade, so choreographed.
11) Add the apricot jelly in the holes left.
12) Sprinkle with the batter trying to form a homogeneous layer.
14) Bake at 130 ° C for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow to cool the cake and the mold upside down on serving platter